SHOWN ABOVE: Guest Jim Coffin of Massachusetts (left) with Fred Swazey, founder of Tuckaway Cabins (right) circa 1940.
View Bullocks Lodge - Formerly Tuckaway Cabins in a larger map
6307 Route 8
Boiestown, New Brunswick
Canada E6A 1L7
Phone: (506)369-7223 or (506)476-9988
Fax: (506) 369-9194
(Or use the handy contact form below!)
Bullocks Lodge is located in Boiestown NB, 50 miles north of Fredericton. Follow Route 8 north from Fredericton towards Miramichi. Our check-in office is located at 6307 Route 8, Boiestown, NB, directly across from Spectrum Spray Auto Body.
Directions from the Fredericton Airport.
(Driving Time approximately 1.5 hours)
- Leave the Airport and turn left on New Brunswick Highway, #102
- Continue for 13.0 km.
- Continue on Queen Street for 0.6 km then turn right on Regent Street and go 0.1 km.
- Cross the Westmorland Street Bridge and turn right at the lights on Maple Street and go 0.3 km.
- Turn left on on St Mary's Street and continue 4.2 km until this turns into Killarney Road and follow for 8.2 km.
- Bear left on New Brunswick Highway #8 and drive 48.4 km.
- Arrive at the centre of Boiestown, NB
Directions from the Bangor, Maine.
(Driving time approximately 4 hours)
- Head northeast on I-95 N Entering Canada (New Brunswick) 120 mi
- Continue onto NB-95 E 8.7 mi
- Take the exit onto NB-2 E 57.5 mi
- Slight left at NB-8 N (signs for Fredericton/Miramichi) 6.6 mi
- Take the ramp onto Riverside Dr/NB-105 N/NB-8 N 0.3 mi
- Turn right at Barkers Point Bypass/NB-8 N (signs for NB-10/Miramichi /Minto)
- Continue to follow NB-8 N 4.2 mi
- Turn right at Canada St/NB-8 N Continue to follow NB-8 N 38.2 mi to Boiestown NB
Need to Email us?
Do so with this handy online Contact Form!